- Workshops / Keynotes
- The Spirited Child: Secret to Success
- Sleepless in America: Is This Child Misbehaving or Missing Sleep?
- What to Do When the Kids are Losing It:
Effective Strategies for the 'Heat of the Moment'
- Challenging Child Behaviors: Helping All Children Be Successful
- Discipline Strategies that 'Fit' Each Child
- Challenging Behavior or Stressed-Out Kids?
- Changing Behavior - Changing Lives You Make a Difference
- Spirited Infants: Why Temperament Matters When Helping Infants Get the Sleep They Need
- Why Do You Act that Way? Effective Strategies for Introverts and Extroverts to Work Together
- Ready for Kindergarten and for Life: Helping Parents Make a Critical Decision
- Sleepless in America: Working with Parents to Protect Childrens Sleep
- Emotion Coaching and Self-Regulation:
Secrets to Preventing Challenging Behaviors and Promoting Independence
- Managing Different Temperaments in the Classroom
- Raising Your Spirited Child
- Kids, Parents and Power Struggles: Secrets to Effective Discipline
- Creating Calm Families in a Fast Paced World
- Customized Presentations
Winning Cooperation and Building Strong Relationships: Even During the Tough Times
Would you like to take the "fight" out of bedtime, homework, dressing, chores, curfews and other typical daily hassles? Do you want children to have better relationships with peers and siblings and deal with conflict more effectively? Is it important to you that children listen to you and work with you? Would you like to help children be more "stress resistant"? Would you like to stop facing off against each other and instead learn to face the issues together?
Join Dr. Mary Sheedy Kurcinka to discover:
- How to clarify "interests" and creatively find win/win solutions
- Why some people need to "think" about problems while others need to "talk" about them.
- Tools for enhancing children's ability to cope with stress
- Strategies for helping two or more children solve their own disagreements
- The pleasure of working together – for a lifetime